TESTanDRAIN® 1000 Inspector’s Test and Drain Valve
Lightweight and compact, AGF’s Model 1000 TESTanDRAIN is a 300 PSI rated single-handle ball valve that was specifically designed to provide both the test function and the express drain function required by NFPA 25 for a wet fire sprinkler system. In 1986, the Model 1000 revolutionized the industry and replaced the entire floor control loop assembly in one valve. The compact single-handle ball valve is rated to 300 PSI, includes tamper-resistant test orifice and sight glass. Made in the USA. UL Listed and FM Approved. Thread x Thread Connection.
- NFPA now requires the addition of a pressure relief valve on all wet systems. Model 1011A provides pressure relief.
- Provides both the test function and the express drain function in one valve
- Complies with the requirements of NFPA 13, NFPA 13R, and NFPA 13D.
- Compact, 300 PSI rated, single-handle ball valve includes tamper-resistant test orifice and sight glasses
- Available in sizes ¾” to 2″ NPT and BSPT
- Available in orifice sizes ³/8″ (2.8K), 7/16″ (4.2K), ½” (5.6K), 17/32″ (8.0K), 5/8″ (11.2K, ELO), ¾” (14.0K, ESFR), and K25
- Includes a tapped and plugged port for system access.
- A locking kit is available
- Repair kits are available
- Made in USA