A1 Devices Technology makes every effort to ensure that we ship out exact products as request by you within the agreed time – to your address. However, if something has gone wrong or you simply wish to return an item bought from us, please raise a RMA Request in accordance with the terms and conditions below.
1- Terminologies used:
- “Consumer” means an individual who buying from us for his personal use or for the organization he/she works for and do not intend to resale the product – which means, the individual buying from us, his/her organization is the end-user.
- “Business Customer” or “Reseller” means a customer who is buying from us to further sell it to his/her customer(s) and is not the end-user of the product he/she bought from us.
- Drop Shipper means an individual/Business buying items from us and supplying to its own customers with your own invoice. Typically, in this case, our identity is unknown to the end-customer; all handling, communication, warranty is dealt by the drop-shipper while we support you from the back-end and provide you all details and shipment tracking number once the dispatch has been made.
Terms explained above: “customer”, “Business Customer” and “Drop Shipper” collectively used and called as Buyer, Whereas, A1 Devices Technology (including A1devices.com) referred and called as Seller hereafter.
2 – Cancellation
- There are no cancellation charges if a buyer cancels an order before it has been dispatched to him/her. All that is needed is to inform seller by phone or email and provide order reference number available in the top right corner of the quotation sent or provide your Purchase Order (PO) number – all dispatched are made typically within 24hrs of placing an order with us so the buyer has to be careful with time.
- However, if the items have already been dispatched, then the best advice is NOT TO OPEN the package once it has been received by the buyer.
- Buyer may then return the items within 14 days of the date of receipt. Please note that shipping in this case should be arrange and paid by the buyer.
- When cancelling an order, please make sure that no physical damage be incurred to the products, their original packing; all items should be in a perfect saleable condition as sent by us otherwise a re-stocking Fee of 25% may be applied. It is advised to use safe outer packing to send the package back items to us, the seller.
- If the buyer cancels an order while it has left our facility: is with the courier, in customs or has reached its destination; in that case, buyer is supposed to organize and pay for the return delivery – you can also arrange insurance against loss or damage to the goods whilst in transit back to us otherwise, in case of any damage or theft, buyer shall be held responsible.
3 – Non-Faulty Returns Conditions
In this case, at its absolute discretion, the seller agrees to accept the return and credit of unwanted products; the Goods must be reimbursed in accordance to prior written agreement within fourteen days of receipt of items from seller.
- The Goods must be unopened, with the manufacturers’ seals intact and in perfect re-saleable condition.
- All non-faulty returns are liable to a 25% restocking fee, unless incorrectly supplied by us.
- Incorrectly supplied items must be returned in their original condition otherwise a re-stocking fee of 25% will be charged.
- Original product, accessories, manuals, software, and warranties must be enclosed in their original packaging and be undamaged.
- Securely re-package the item/items in the same way they were sent to you.
4 – Faulty Items under Warranty
If the buyer faces hardware, software or any unknown issue with any product purchased from seller, buyer is supposed to inform the seller at earliest and raise a RMA request which will be dealt in accordance to the terms and conditions detailed below.
- Provide us our order number, the date of purchase, and the serial number of the faulty item.
- Once A1 Devices Technology has confirmed that the faulty product is still under warranty; one of our engineers will try to resolve your problem over the phone or via remote access.
- If the problem persists, an RMA Number will be issued, and you will need to follow our standard RMA procedure. Once the item has been returned, A1 Devices Technology will test it and fix the problem.
- If the item cannot be repaired, A1 Devices Technology will send out a replacement. Replacement hardware may be either new or equivalent to new and be identical or equivalent specification.
5 – What if the Goods were damaged in Transit:
If goods are visibly damaged on receipt by the buyer, it’s very important to sign for the goods as damaged while receiving from the courier, and contact us immediately at +97150 5430060. If items were damaged in transit, we request that you report it to us within two working days of delivery.
6 – Standard RMA Procedure
- Please raise a RMA request by agreeing to the terms and conditions below. This is required for the return of all items to A1 Devices Technology regardless of the reason for return.
- Items should be returned in their original condition. All accessories, manuals, software, and warranties should also be enclosed in their original packaging and be undamaged.
- Once you have received your RMA number, securely re-package the items in the same way they were sent to you (ideally inside the original outer box). If the original box is marked or damaged in any way, a re-stocking fee of 25% may be applied.
- Do not write directly on the original box/packaging.
- Ensure the package has the RMA number clearly visible on the outer box, otherwise the package cannot be accepted.
- Using a label, ensure our full address is clearly displayed on the outside of the package.
- Once goods have been received and tested, we will return the replacement item to you within 10 days of receipt of the faulty item.
Please note that any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be flagged within two days of receipt of the items.
7- A1 Devices Technology reserves the right to charge 25% restocking fee if:
There is any damage to the original packaging. There are missing components or accessories.